Not so fond of the Tories? Want to see Boris and his partying pals booted out of Number 10?
If so, Facebook group Not On Amazon has created a list of 20 anti-Tory creations, from fashion accessories and jewellery to birthday cards and T-shirts. There are even anti-Boris biscuits.
You can go all out with bold embroidered hearts on your boots or be slightly more subtle in the way you voice your views with a Morse code bracelet.
There's something for everyone below from Not On Amazon members, assuming you don't vote conservative…
Not On Amazon founder, Jamie Rackham, commented:
You can be subtle about your political views or outright in-your-face with these products. There's something for everyone, assuming you can't stand the Tories, that is."
- Say ‘F**k The Tories’ in Morse Code on a bracelet at Z.F.G. Accessories
- It doesn't get any clearer than these embroidered hearts at AmabilisUK:
- Let your ears do the talking, not just the listening at Amante Boutique:
- Scrunchies, face masks, it's all happening over at Lillisuk:
- Wear it on your wrist with Hendrix and Rogue:
- Say sod it to subtle? Go all out with this Tee from AJ Couture:
- Wear it round your neck (and on your ears) at Topple and Burn:
- Don't just say it, eat it over at the Queen of Tarts Bakery:
- Put this purring print on your wall courtesy of BazaardeLory:
- Wear it with a quirky wooden pin created by Rosie Johnson Illustrates:
- Gotta love these headbands by Rainbow Glen Scotland:
- Have a pop at the Mogg with this print by Sombrero Printmaking:
- Give Boris the bird with these earrings by Cuttlefish Creations:
- Check out this Boris piñata created by Happy Daze Studio:
- The message is loud and clear over at ArtByNematode:
- Hmmm, guess the politics over at Cherry Pie Art:
- More clever Morse Code bracelets at Tomfoolery Designs:
- Politics becomes art over at Jane Thompson's Florica Fine Art:
- Buy all the anti-Tory soft fabrics you need over at PB Fabrics:
- Have a pop at BoJo's partying with a sticker or card at FilthyAnnaMalleStuff: